Door Mirror Left (driver)

Arizona

Mirror broken --- just the glass... Do I need to go to the Dealer??? Is this something I can fix myself??? Thanks...

If it looks heat cracked then there is a TSB to cover it.

New mirror, heated and electrochromic dimming, $365...

I own a salvage yard and can get parts easily. Need to know which of your two RX's as well as the following info to get the correct price for you..

For the 2001,

Electric, w/o auto dimming; R.

Electric, w/o auto dimming; L.

Electric, w/auto dimming, R.

Electric, w/auto dimming, L.

For the 2004,

Electric, R., w/memory

Electric, R., w/o memory

Electric, L., w/memory

Electric, L., w/o memory

For example, I looked up the 01 electric w/o auto dimming and can get used all day long for $125 to $150. Found new ones listed for $159.00

With auto dimming they are closer to $250.00

Let me know if I can help...

I own a salvage yard and can get parts easily. Need to know which of your two RX's as well as the following info to get the correct price for you..

For the 2001,

Electric, w/o auto dimming; R.

Electric, w/o auto dimming; L.

Electric, w/auto dimming, R.

Electric, w/auto dimming, L.

For the 2004,

Electric, R., w/memory

Electric, R., w/o memory

Electric, L., w/memory

Electric, L., w/o memory

For example, I looked up the 01 electric w/o auto dimming and can get used all day long for $125 to $150. Found new ones listed for $159.00

With auto dimming they are closer to $250.00

Let me know if I can help...

It is for the 2004, driver side, with memory... That would be the left side when your sitting in the car... Is this something I can install myself???

Sure,,, pick the hardest one to come by... LOL

It is a matter of having some mechanical knowledge and basic tools. Due to the year and being foreign I am sure you will need Metric tools. Generally, mirrors are a pain to install only because of what you have to do to get to the mounting bolts. Not hard, just a pain in the butt kind of thing.

Out of 1800 yard this is all there was listed in inventory...

2005 Mirror-Door Lexus RX330 OEM ASY NICE,11 WIRE NTO $289

2004 Mirror-Door Lexus RX330 LH Ele, L, w/memory-GRIS IM $275

2004 Mirror-Door Lexus RX330 LH Ele, L, w/memory-AZUL NOF $265

2004 Mirror-Door Lexus RX330 LH Ele, L, w/memory-GRIS NOF $265

2004 Mirror-Door Lexus RX330 LH Ele, L, w/memory-ORO NOF $265

I own a RX300 so I am not too familiar with the color codes of your 04 RX330. The four letter description after the word memory I assume is the color option. Hopefully one of them matches yours. If so, you will not need to paint it. If you buy a new one you will need to get it painted, keep that in mind.

If any of these interest you just let me know. I'll call to confirm they still have it in stock and get a confirmed price and the shipping amount..

It is a matter of having some mechanical knowledge and basic tools. Due to the year and being foreign I am sure you will need Metric tools. Generally, mirrors are a pain to install only because of what you have to do to get to the mounting bolts. Not hard, just a pain in the butt kind of thing.

I own a RX300 so I am not too familiar with the color codes of your 04 RX330. The four letter description after the word memory I assume is the color option. Hopefully one of them matches yours. If so, you will not need to paint it. If you buy a new one you will need to get it painted, keep that in mind.

If any of these interest you just let me know. I'll call to confirm they still have it in stock and get a confirmed price and the shipping amount..

The code for my car is 01A which is a light gold If you can come up with a mirror in gold or one that I have to paint pleae let me know... Do you have a phone number where I can talk to you direct??? Thanks Mark

The code for my car is 01A which is a light gold If you can come up with a mirror in gold or one that I have to paint pleae let me know... Do you have a phone number where I can talk to you direct??? Thanks Mark

I will private message you with my nunber.

For sure I can get you a mirror. Since the details don't actually spell out "Gold" I will have to call them to see what they have for color. But it is not a problem, I can easily do that.

Weird, WEIRD...

It turns out I am the winning bidder on Ebay for a driver side mirror for an RX330. The text represented it as a D/S for the 2001 which is why I bid.

Item # 8040551804

If it will work for you make me an offer above $100.00

Weird, WEIRD...

It turns out I am the winning bidder on Ebay for a driver side mirror for an RX330. The text represented it as a D/S for the 2001 which is why I bid.

Item # 8040551804

I am very interested........... Do you know if it has the memory feature??? Which my car needs... Thanks Mark

Weird, WEIRD...

Item # 8040551804

I am very interested........... Do you know if it has the memory feature??? Which my car needs... Thanks Mark

The 2004 d/s mirror just arived, it is black, and the connector has 14 wires.

You started out by saying that only the mirror was broken, are you aware that the mirror is removable/replaceable from the rest of the assembly?

Weird, WEIRD...

Item # 8040551804

You started out by saying that only the mirror was broken, are you aware that the mirror is removable/replaceable from the rest of the assembly?

Do you know how to remove my broken mirror and replace it using the glass part from your Mirror??? Thanks Mark

Weird, WEIRD...

Item # 8040551804

Do you know how to remove my broken mirror and replace it using the glass part from your Mirror??? Thanks Mark

Not at this exact moment but I do have the Lexus shop manuals for the RX330 so I can look. I'll do that on Monday.

Weird, WEIRD...

Item # 8040551804

Not at this exact moment but I do have the Lexus shop manuals for the RX330 so I can look. I'll do that on Monday.

Okay, I have separated the mirror from the assembly and it does have two connections, one for heating and one for autodim.

If you want to call me I can walk you through the procedure to remove your broken one.

Weird, WEIRD...

Item # 8040551804

Okay, I have separated the mirror from the assembly and it does have two connections, one for heating and one for autodim.

If you want to call me I can walk you through the procedure to remove your broken one.

I see where you sent me an email but other than the fact it was from you, through the Lexus site, there was no message ------------ Unless this was a notice from Lexus and your mail is yet to arrive... Please advise Mark...

• 1 year later...