Front Light Problem :-(

maniek_LS

Hi,

All the time I drove with dimmer lights on. Yesterday only my markers were on when light switch was on dimmers. I find solenoid under hood and I hear it 'clicked' when I switch from markers -> dimmers. I removed solenoid and place iron short in place where solenoid operates- my light were ON ;-) Today I opened solenoid and checked for any damage or dirt. Just in case I used thin sandpaper. I mounted solenoid back and my dimmers not comes on :-( I'm at sea with this problem and need wiring diagram for front lights (LS 1992)

Maybe someone experienced in the same kind of problem ?

Thank you for help..

This is the schematic for the USA Lexus, no daytime running lights for a 93LS. Might be the same as yours.

Do you know where is located I16 INTEGRATION RELAY ? Have a photo of this element ? Today I replaced Headlight Relay and still have no lights :-(

If I put short instead of Headlight Relay (connectors 1 and 2) my dimmers are ON but remains all time :-(

If I turn light switch to dimmers I can hear 'click' of the Headlight relay.

Then I thin it should be something wrong in integration relay or in the switch :-(

Is difficult to reach integration relay - is under dash ?

Thank you