My Headlights Are Out And I Desperately Need Help!

RColbert

• 8 months later...

Good morning family,

My headlights haven't switched on when I hit the switch and I'm not sure where the problem is coming from. I checked the fuse box under the hood and I check the bulbs, all of which look fine. Any suggestions!!!!? :cries: :)

my low beam lights did the same thing yesterday. if someone sees these posts please reply. i cant be blinding people with my high beams. :cries:

when I first bought my 97' a few years ago the fog lights did not work. It was the switch. cheap fix. good luck.

but you have no knowledge of my low beams not working. say yes

It was a suggestion to check the switch but you obviously did not pick that up. Maybe there is a problem in the switch column with the contacts.

when I first bought my 97' a few years ago the fog lights did not work. It was the switch. cheap fix. good luck.

It was a suggestion to check the switch but you obviously did not pick that up. Maybe there is a problem in the switch column with the contacts.

It sounds a little mean even if you didn't mean it that way. I'd suggest using the Clickable Smiles to express your mood/expressions.

It sounds a little mean even if you didn't mean it that way. I'd suggest using the Clickable Smiles to express your mood/expressions.

didn't mean to make u upset but I already fixed my problem. Duh, I only needed to change the bulbs. I never heard of both lights going out at the same time. but thanks for the feedbacks. B)

didn't mean to make u upset but I already fixed my problem. Duh, I only needed to change the bulbs. I never heard of both lights going out at the same time. but thanks for the feedbacks. B)

I thought you'd check that first. that's what i get for assuming things. Glad it hear that it was solved.