Is300

bry300

That price is probably ok, depending on mileage and condition of course. IS300's are great cars. I had one for 2 1/2 years and just loved it. I'd still have it if they hadn't come out with the IS350. I like it even better.

Thank You for replying Bartkat the condition is excelent and the milage is 50000. I thought it was a great car too but just wanted to see what an owner thought awesome to see you liked it.

That price is probably ok, depending on mileage and condition of course. IS300's are great cars. I had one for 2 1/2 years and just loved it. I'd still have it if they hadn't come out with the IS350. I like it even better.

Thank You for replying Bartkat the condition is excelent and the milage is 50000. I thought it was a great car too but just wanted to see what an owner thought awesome to see you liked it.

I traded my 02 in for $17,500 and that was top wholesale, so $15,000 sounds good for a 01.

People might remember me talking about my 02 is300. I dont hate the car, but i feel that as 30 grand car, new, it had some really bad annoyances. If they dont bother you, then good for you. Ill just list a few here for you :P. The car vibrates when you shut off the engine. Dont press on the brakes after you get the car washed, the car will sqeak and vibrate like hell....i dont know if hell vibrates, but....lol. Oh, and if you ever get into a car accident, you will notice that the car is made of plastic in general. Like you can even hear the difference just by knocking on the side panels and then knocking another lexus. Oh there is a lot of road noise from the high perf. tires, which need to be changed at 15K lol. good luck I dont want it to seem like i hate the car, cause it is great when accelerating, but just a few annoyances i found.