Lexus Is250 Video Navigation Input

Hey guys , i just had my car hooked up big time, i found a company that really can do this , they managed to install a video interface in my factory navigation i am able to watch TV with an optional tv tuner, save yourself time these people are the only ones who are able to do it, i tried many others out there . They are the only ones who have the 2006 lexus IS 250/350 interface . give them a try www.NavTV.com

and your position with this company is?

your post sounds like an advertisement for this NavTV place, but the jury is still out on this one.

steviej

ES/IS Forum Moderator

Hey man, i got no position in this company, i am just trying to help out the other is 250 owners , i just want to warn them so they dont make a mistake like i did, i bought already a product from Gnet canada and had to return it ( $500.00) . and Nav TV were the only one to support this car . so there u go . just advice to others out there .

here is evidence :

post-23017-1139161037_thumb.jpg

Chill out aventura, your help is appreciated.

It was the wording of your post that elicited alarm. I could pull up fifty moderator deleted posts with a click of a mouse to show you the similarity of your post to actual posts from spammers, for now you will just have to take my word on it. I did give you the benefit of the doubt by not removing your post immediately. I am also aware of your Gnet purchase as stated in your initial post a few days back.

Welcome to the site and enjoy.

steviej

Hey guys , i just had my car hooked up big time, i found a company that really can do this , they managed to install a video interface in my factory navigation i am able to watch TV with an optional tv tuner, save yourself time these people are the only ones who are able to do it, i tried many others out there . They are the only ones who have the 2006 lexus IS 250/350 interface . give them a try www.NavTV.com

Aventura, how much is the NAV-TV box? and how is it used, display video on NAV sceen? thanks

Aventura, how much is the NAV-TV box? and how is it used, display video on NAV sceen? thanks

hey petergx470

I really dont know how much it would cost you, it has to do with your local installer , some charge anywhere from 650.00 to 1250.00 for common interfaces, since this is a new interface you will have to call nav tv yourself , also it does display video on your nav screen, as seen in the picture i put up in my post ( watching NBA game live with a tv tuner) you can also add a mobile dvd player too ( you can switch to video by pressinf the dvd/aux button twice and it will switch to "dvd changer" mode ( which will let you view outside video )

• 9 months later...