Three Least Favorite Things About My 93 Ls

akewlguy

First: My lights for my radio are dark when headlights are on. This is probably something to do with the capicators that I am about to change.

Second: The seat belt light that is always bright red in front of my eyes.

Third: The bright orange light that is on the opposite side of the seat belt light. Just changed the white center lights (brake) to red LED's. The light still has not gone out??

Change capacitors for 1. Well I guess some electrical tape for number 2. Play with lights for 3. Once this is done my LS will be the second love of my life. :) Wow, I really miss my new wheels while I have the old stock rims (winter tires).

Third: The bright orange light that is on the opposite side of the seat belt light. Just changed the white center lights (brake) to red LED's. The light still has not gone out??

Interesting topic, but I like it. Aside from NC's troubles most people tal about how they love their cars here so It's a nice to have a perspective from the other side on occasion.

I don't know what light you're referring to above, but if it's the brake light then one of your back high center lights (right behind the sub) may be out.