Used Parts For Is300 Needed! Want To Buy

imkormanpak

i have had a 2001 lexus is300 for a year and now i want to have fun with it...im planning to get exhaust intake, and a carbon fiber hood...looking for a used cai with ecu intake, a used hks hi power exhaust andany carbon fiber hood is nice...suggestions on how to tune up my 2001 is300 would be nice...what other LEGAL stuff can i do to my car please leave feebacks thankyou and drive safe

i have had a 2001 lexus is300 for a year and now i want to have fun with it...im planning to get exhaust intake, and a carbon fiber hood...looking for a used cai with ecu intake, a used hks hi power exhaust andany carbon fiber hood is nice...suggestions on how to tune up my 2001 is300 would be nice...what other LEGAL stuff can i do to my car please leave feebacks thankyou and drive safe

I have a used ( 400 miles ) TRD exhaust off my 2005 IS300 (HKS is the actual maker for TRD) it sound nice with a K&N FIPK kit installed togather. I actually took my exhaust off and went with a factory exhaust again when I put xerd headers and racepipe on it the headers changed the sound to drasticly, made it sound like a street bike after 3000rpm and I needed to tone the noise down WASP is tough on tuner sounding cars in the northwest to many young dids killling themselves up here. I aslo agree on suspention or frame supports. I have not dropped any of the thousands of options on mine but I did put TRD front and rear sway bars and frame links on my ride and it was night and day in cornering tightened it up quite a bit. If you would like to see a picture of the exhaust let me know I'm not looking to make a great deal off it. I have a connection at Lexus so I got it originally for a decent price.

:ph34r: NINJA LEXUS GUY