Help With Wheels

I was searching for some information about getting my wheels chrome dipped and came across these guys in LA called LA wheel and tire has anyone heard of them? their website isnt amazing but it has a lot of good info, i guess im a littke skeptical to buy over the internet, i found this on ebay anyone in here who has bought from them before? i tried calling the number on the page but i guess their closed right now

sorry for writing so much im new to all of this. thanks for any help.

I was searching for some information about getting my wheels chrome dipped and came across these guys in LA called LA wheel and tire has anyone heard of them? their website isnt amazing but it has a lot of good info, i guess im a littke skeptical to buy over the internet, i found this on ebay anyone in here who has bought from them before? i tried calling the number on the page but i guess their closed right now

sorry for writing so much im new to all of this. thanks for any help.

I got my rims chromed from lexus. Beware of people trying to sell themselves on ebay. Lexus is reputable i dont know about him. Good luck B).