Sub Amp And Sub Pionner Brand (stock) Used In Working Condition

Have a full working Stock 1 channel amp and subwoofer. price for both is $200 obo and I will soon have the stock 4 channel amp and 12 disc changer for sale as soon as the stereo install is complete. All work and i can provide audio clips from the 4 channel because it still is installed if you would like to hear. Location is Washington so I can hand deliver anywhere in state or ship out of state.

253-720-3644 Cell #:snoooorrrtttt:

Price has been reduced to $100 minimum for both, I am now taking offers at this time. Pics are available to anyone that asks and sound clip/video feed might be a possibilty if needed. These components are in great condition and must be sold. Thanks guys.

Price has been reduced to $100 minimum for both, I am now taking offers at this time. Pics are available to anyone that asks and sound clip/video feed might be a possibilty if needed. These components are in great condition and must be sold. Thanks guys.

Apparently I can't use the PM function on the board. Drop me email at rpmjr(REMOVE)@satx.rr.com.

thanks...

• 2 months later...

Do you still have the 4 channal amp?

Bryan

bd.win@verizon.net

Have a full working Stock 1 channel amp and subwoofer. price for both is $200 obo and I will soon have the stock 4 channel amp and 12 disc changer for sale as soon as the stereo install is complete. All work and i can provide audio clips from the 4 channel because it still is installed if you would like to hear. Location is Washington so I can hand deliver anywhere in state or ship out of state.

253-720-3644 Cell #:snoooorrrtttt: