Rx330 Sat Navigation Error - Need Help

BigKEV

Hi,

My car is 2004 RX330. Last nite, I played around with server menu of Sat Navigation System. I click top left-> bottom left->top left-> bottom left-> bottom right.

In "program list" menu, I hightlighted "US-TAB" and click "OK" to load program. I got "Read error", "Please insert proper disk" kind of error message like this. Then the Sat Navigation stop working and stuck on the error message screen everytime I start the car. I try to eject the DVD map and put it back again. Still not working.

Does any know how to fix this?? Or how to reset the Sat navigation??

LOL....Palying in the service menu where you are not to be and it got ya.....just funny cause it would be something I would do. I have been in there but dont press stuff I dont have a clue what it does.

Just go to the dealer and he will get it fixed! I bet he dont even know how to get in there though???

Still not working. No map. Only error message on the screen. I will try to take a screenshot on post it .

I try to load other progrm before, works fine. I got different interface and also diffenen buttons. But, just only "US-TAB" crash my navigation system.

I took the car to my deal. They said the DVD unit is broken. it need replace whole DVD unit. The car still under new warranty and they will do it for free. But I need to wait for the DVD unit ship from their warehouse. It will take a few weeks.

Well im happy for you. Did you mention that you were the one who went into the menu and changed something? because i dont think they woulda changed it for free under warranty since you tampered with it, lol. Lucky guy. Also, if the whole nav module needs to be changed, are you gonna get the same version?

Well im happy for you. Did you mention that you were the one who went into the menu and changed something? because i dont think they woulda changed it for free under warranty since you tampered with it, lol. Lucky guy. Also, if the whole nav module needs to be changed, are you gonna get the same version?

I check on the internet. Navigation system of 2004 RX330 model is GEN 3. What else version can I get??

I found there is upgrade in http://www.lexus-parts.com and you can purchase it.

thing of it is, its not broken, you just messed it up some how? dont know how but! SInce you are not in the USA what other tabs are there to press! Seem like when you pressed that tab its looking for a UAS map which is not loaded--