Remote Start Installation In Rx 330

rvb

Guys,

Really need help:

For some reason we decided to get a remote start installed in a brand new Rx 330 2005 by Best buy.

After two days of Best Buy work, the remote start does not work, the car stops the moment it is put in gear, Or if the drive is fixed then no centralised operation work i.e. scrolling windows etc.

How bad is this getting back to the original?

Please help!!

Time for the Geek Squad to the rescue..LOL

I would go back and make then fix it correctly as in take it out and give all your money back and then go to a reputable alarm/auto start shop who does 100's of these and know what they are doing.

Time for the Geek Squad to the rescue..LOL

I would go back and make then fix it correctly as in take it out and give all your money back and then go to a reputable alarm/auto start shop who does 100's of these and know what they are doing.

Nothing really to worry about. There shouldn't be any damage to the car. They most likely hooked up the module alarm box wrong. There is a very high possiblility that the car starter is not the best one

This is what you do.

1. go to Best Buy and speak to the Manager. Tell him/her your situation. Tell them you DO NOT want them to touch your car again. You are going to go to a reputable shop to have them remove it and install a new one. Tell them to give you a full refund on everything (alarm, installation, removal of alarm).

2. Do not take no for an answer. If they don't, call up best buy corporate headquarters and complain to them.

3. Do it tomorrow since it is Saturday and most places are closed on Sundays. Good luck.