2006 Lincoln Zephyr Road Test

CanadaCraig

Hi Guys!! :)

Click on THIS to find out what CanadianDriver.com thinks of the all-new for 2006 Lincoln Zephyr.

I couldn't help but laugh....

According to the article - the word 'Zephyr' means 'a gentle breeze'.

Hmmm....

So I guess it really IS an 'old farts car'!! :P

What do YOU think of the Zephyr?!

I actually like how it looks. But at $45,000 CDN - fully loaded - there are just far too many more appealing alternatives. I also think that Lincoln should have waited until their 3.5 litre V6 was ready.

Craig!! :)

Hi Guys!! :)

Click on THIS to find out what CanadianDriver.com thinks of the all-new for 2006 Lincoln Zephyr.

I couldn't help but laugh....

According to the article - the word 'Zephyr' means 'a gentle breeze'.

Hmmm....

So I guess it really IS an 'old farts car'!! :P

What do YOU think of the Zephyr?!

I actually like how it looks. But at $45,000 CDN - fully loaded - there are just far too many more appealing alternatives. I also think that Lincoln should have waited until their 3.5 litre V6 was ready.

Craig!! :)

I agree Craig.....Ford should have waited for the 3.5L V6, not only for the Zephyr, but the Five Hundred & definately the Freestyle! I personally will never own a Ford........but can't guarantee that for the wife.......her whole family has owned Fords for decades. :whistles: I'm the outcast now that I bought her a Subaru Forester lol. :D

:cheers:

That new Lincoln (if you can truly call it that) is FUGLY. Here's my theory why they put such little power under the hood - if you had more power, you'd pass more people on the highway. That would give them a chance to see the nasty looking back end of that car!!! :lol:

It's overpriced for what it is... the Ford/Mercury versions are nearly as nice for less money.

It still cracks me up that these cars (Fusion/Zephyr) have more horsepower than the Five-Hundred - which is in desperate need of it!!

Edited by MadMax96