Sw03es - Was It You That Was Considering The New Cadillac?

90LS400Lexus

I was wondering if you were still thinking about the new Cadillac? I think it was you that mentioned to me that you had considered one in the past. Is this model still made? I know there were two similar to this model, but had some differences.

I was reminded when my uncle sent down some photos that his daughter took at her other grandparents house last week. They have an 04' DeVille and one of the other smaller Cadillacs. I do not know much about them, so I am not sure which one they have. Here is a photo of it, as well as the DeVille.

Was that the same model you was interested in?

They must like them, because they had two Lexus (an ES330 and an LS400) and bought the DeVille, then bought the blue Cadillac. I think they still have the ES330 however. I think it was parked around front, or in the garage. This is the around the back of the house.

post-4085-1136183201_thumb.jpg

post-4085-1136183222_thumb.jpg

The blue one is the STS, if I were to buy a Cadillac that'd be the one I'd buy.

They're very nice cars, a huge improvement for Cadillac. The ride is a little jittery though and the build quality is still not quite up to the specs of something like a Lexus. I'd definately look at one though.

The blue one is the STS, if I were to buy a Cadillac that'd be the one I'd buy.

They're very nice cars, a huge improvement for Cadillac. The ride is a little jittery though and the build quality is still not quite up to the specs of something like a Lexus. I'd definately look at one though.

def a great step in the right direction for caddy... Their brand image has changed a whole lot in the past 2-4 years.