She May Be Old.....

nc211

Man, after a few days of driving a 00' Ford Focus and a 02' PT Cruiser.....one of those times when you remember why it is that we fool with these 10 year old cars! Got back into my LS this morning to come into the office, and was like "Ohhhh Yeahhh, hi baby...Daddy's home!" Love this thing!

Just ordered new tires..Sorry Army, I didn't go with the Faulkins..Sorry Blake..didn't go with the Michelin's either. I went with the Continental Premiercontact tires from tirerack. They were $87 ea. and have great ratings. So I figured for less than $400 total "shipping included", I'd give them a shot. They "reviewers" say they're great, quiet, smooth and durable luxury tires with great treadlife. I may end up regretting this..but you know how it goes...you live and you learn. And I couldn't really argue with the reviewer's postings on them. Like here with you guys...except for that SWO3ES dude from up north...some big-wig D.C. hotshot....I35's are better! Hahaha. Gotcha'! ;)

The wobble saga should be coming to an end next week!!