Drivers Seat

92ls forhundo

my drivers side seat recently kinda broke in which the backrest, when moved, only the left side goes back or forward the right side stays stationary, which really sucks 'cause im about 6'2" and have long legs and a little girth and i cant seem to get quite comfortable anymore which makes me depreciate my ls alot. Has anyone heard of this? Is it common or could i take the seat out and dyi this? Or should take it to guy or just replace the seat? Christmas just passed so the coiffers are pretty low. Thanks in advance.

Have you searched this forum? A tutorial on fixing this problem has been posted in the past.

I paid a repair shop to fix this problem when it happened on a previous LS and I don't remember it costing too much to fix.

Have you searched this forum? A tutorial on fixing this problem has been posted in the past.

I paid a repair shop to fix this problem when it happened on a previous LS and I don't remember it costing too much to fix.

Thanks for the reply. When i joined the board i went through and read every single post on every single page, i dont remember seeing that but it wasnt an issue for me then so i probably didnt pay attention. Thank you i will try that now,as i often forget about the search feature.

my drivers side seat recently kinda broke in which the backrest, when moved, only the left side goes back or forward the right side stays stationary, which really sucks 'cause im about 6'2" and have long legs and a little girth and i cant seem to get quite comfortable anymore which makes me depreciate my ls alot. Has anyone heard of this? Is it common or could i take the seat out and dyi this? Or should take it to guy or just replace the seat? Christmas just passed so the coiffers are pretty low. Thanks in advance.

You need part no.72501-30050 which is a rod that connects the 2 sides of the seat. The end wears out on these. Cost is about $20 and can be accessed from the back of the seat if you take the two screws out and take the hard piece off.

• 2 weeks later...