Thanks For All The Help

91ls200k

i just found this club last night and already its helped me what i need to know is what lexus wheels will fit my 91 ls 400 ?? by the way my car is in bad shape i plan on getting a new engine and all new power steering componets but what i have to have is new carpet anyone know where to get cheap?

i just found this club last night and already its helped me what i need to know is what lexus wheels will fit my 91 ls 400 ?? by the way my car is in bad shape i plan on getting a new engine and all new power steering componets but what i have to have is new carpet anyone know where to get cheap?

What happened that you need a new engine and steering? Do tell the whole story.

well this was my moms car it has 180 k on it and hs been abused from 3 diffrent drivers this car is not going to be a daily driver powersteering leaks and engine has a lot of leaks cars just been sitting in the yard hate to waste it

well this was my moms car it has 180 k on it and hs been abused from 3 diffrent drivers this car is not going to be a daily driver powersteering leaks and engine has a lot of leaks cars just been sitting in the yard hate to waste it

TIme to cut your losses. You could have another one in better shape for the cost of an engine replacement. part out that one and add the part $$ to the amount you were going to pay for an engine and you'll be looking at something better.

hello. I second that on parting out. Here in southern cali there is a plethora of used ls's on the used market for anywhere from $1500-$5000 in pretty good shape. Better yet find a good one, buy it and use good parts from your old one on the new one, when possisble. There are parts on your current ls such as a mass air flow sensor that cost $1500 or so brand new,that part alone could either save you a ton of money or make you a ton, better off to find one more or less "factory sealed" and go from there. Good luck.