Wtb - Lexus Rims

branshew

I am looking for a new set of shoes for my car. The old chrome is flaking off of mine and I need some new ones. I want Lexus OEM or OEM replica rims for my LS. I don't mind used if they are in good shape. They don't have to be original design for the LS. ES, GS would work, but trying to stay in the Lexus design arena. Preference is for 16" alloy so I don't have to get a set of new tires, but I may also consider chrome and/or 17" if the price is right.

Anybody have a set of spares or something that they are willing to part with?

Feel free to e-mail me at nospambrandon22@cox.net w/ Lexus Rims or something to the like as a topic. Pics would be appreciated if you have them (remove the nospam from the beginning of the e-mail address).

Brandon

Hello Brandon,

I might have what you are looking for! Please check out my post in this Buy and Sell forum "1994 Lexus LS400 Anniversary Wheels" for sale. I think it is on page 3.

Basically bought a brand new set of rims off of e-Bay for my 97 LS, but the rims do not clear the larger brake calipers on the second generation LS. They have been sitting in my garage ever since. Brand new - never mounted on a vehicle (except as test fit on my LS, but no rubber ever put on these rims).

I am asking ($600 CAN) $475 US, plus shipping.

Let me know if you are interested, maybe we can work something out.

Bossman

• 1 month later...

Hi Brandon - Did you ever find the wheels you were looking for? I've got 4 original alloy wheels from my first Lexus LS400. I put chrome wheels on the car and kept the alloys for snow tires during winter driving (you get a tons of snow in Virginia Beach as I recall :-). Sold the car, but still have the wheels with 4 Blizzak snow tires with 1 short season on them. I can send some pic's if you're still interested... Price is right!

Tim

Hi Brandon - Did you ever find the wheels you were looking for? I've got 4 original alloy wheels from my first Lexus LS400. I put chrome wheels on the car and kept the alloys for snow tires during winter driving (you get a tons of snow in Virginia Beach as I recall :-). Sold the car, but still have the wheels with 4 Blizzak snow tires with 1 short season on them. I can send some pic's if you're still interested... Price is right!

Tim

I found a set of rims, but thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a new set of shoes for my car. The old chrome is flaking off of mine and I need some new ones. I want Lexus OEM or OEM replica rims for my LS. I don't mind used if they are in good shape. They don't have to be original design for the LS. ES, GS would work, but trying to stay in the Lexus design arena. Preference is for 16" alloy so I don't have to get a set of new tires, but I may also consider chrome and/or 17" if the price is right.

Anybody have a set of spares or something that they are willing to part with?

Feel free to e-mail me at nospambrandon22@cox.net w/ Lexus Rims or something to the like as a topic. Pics would be appreciated if you have them (remove the nospam from the beginning of the e-mail address).

Brandon