Anyone Using Tein Super Streets On An Sc300?

im looking at the tein basics and superstreets for my 95sc300. They sell them on :

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/model/struct.p...d=7&model_id=20 on

I was at teins site and it didnt list the basics or the superstreets for an sc300. I would like to know if these coilovers would fit my sc300. . From what i understand, any coilover made for the 93-98 na supra will work????

ps. dont flame, ive searched.

Supra coilovers will fit, but as far as premium coilovers go, I would say the best are the tein flex's, that is what I am putting a set on my sc400, they're are just so expensive though! Flex's are middle of the road, and are not too soft or hard and can be adjusted, that is my choice. Basic's will work too but are not as good. What are you looking for in the coilovers? All out handling performance, or soft dampening to help with traction and eliminate wheel hop and enjoy the soft ride? It all depends on what your needs are as to which coilovers to get.

Supra coilovers will fit, but as far as premium coilovers go, I would say the best are the tein flex's, that is what I am putting a set on my sc400, they're are just so expensive though!  Flex's are middle of the road, and are not too soft or hard and can be adjusted, that is my choice.  Basic's will work too but are not as good. What are you looking for in the coilovers?  All out handling performance, or soft dampening to help with traction and eliminate wheel hop and enjoy the soft ride? It all depends on what your needs are as to which coilovers to get.

thanks for the reply! im looking to build a daily drivin street car, without spening a million dollars. lol. Tein basics/superstreets are within my price range, it seems ss's are better becuase they are adjustable and are edfc capable.I want a nice look along with better handling.

Supra coilovers will fit, but as far as premium coilovers go, I would say the best are the tein flex's, that is what I am putting a set on my sc400, they're are just so expensive though!   Flex's are middle of the road, and are not too soft or hard and can be adjusted, that is my choice.  Basic's will work too but are not as good. What are you looking for in the coilovers?  All out handling performance, or soft dampening to help with traction and eliminate wheel hop and enjoy the soft ride? It all depends on what your needs are as to which coilovers to get.

thanks for the reply! im looking to build a daily drivin street car, without spening a million dollars. lol. Tein basics/superstreets are within my price range, it seems ss's are better becuase they are adjustable and are edfc capable.I want a nice look along with better handling.

sounds like a great group buy... TEIN....FLEX.... I want some.