2jzge To 2jzgte Conversion

Found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super-2Jzge...sspagenameZWDVW

This is my first Lexus (1994 GS300-it has the VVTi) and am just getting interested in converting to the turbo. From the looks (my novice opinion) - I suppose I need _at least_ the turbo/intake as well as other parts.. been reading and looking around and just wondering if someone could point me thats been there, done that. And as always (got great help on rebuilding my power steering pump!) - thanks in advance!! :)

Found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super-2Jzge...sspagenameZWDVW

This is my first Lexus (1994 GS300-it has the VVTi) and am just getting interested in converting to the turbo.  From the looks (my novice opinion) - I suppose I need _at least_ the turbo/intake as well as other parts..  been reading and looking around and just wondering if someone could point me thats been there, done that.  And as always (got great help on rebuilding my power steering pump!) - thanks in advance!!  :)

Those are on ebay all the time, If you search these forums you will find what you need to go turbo.

You have a 94' with VVTi?! how in the world? If you do, I dont understand why someone would put a 2jzge VVTi instead of the 2jzgte if the first engine somehow messed up. If it was the dealer then I would understand, but lucky you. You need more than just a turbo, you search on google to find out how turbos work and what they need.