Neeeeeeeed Help

I can't get my left headlight(the bulb) back into the socket, I dunno any other ways to twist or fit that thing. help

Just take the other side out and see how it is in the other side. Then try to put them back toghether with lots of patience, they are not easy to take out and put back..Watch the grooves and stuff like that in the bulb socket and in the base. Been there a lot of sweat, the first times.

C. PR

K after hours of thinking about how to get it in, i looked at the bulb i took out. and noticed the new bulb had this little tiny rubber ring around the base, i took that off and it went right in. but the guy at autozone i just about killed, he was just movin it all over the place and now the little stick that goes \on the bulb next to it is scratched up. and he almost put his fingers all over it. it touched the back of his finger, is that bad on an HID bulb? it didnt blow up or anything yet, but i've only run it for about 30 minutes.