Lexus Sc 400

kw1513

i,m selling a black sc-400 4 parts or whatever u what to do with it its runs but smokes trans is perfect ,int is good, new tires, i"m selling the car 1300.0bo i dont have the title but i prove the car is in my name & address also i provide a bill of sale :cheers: :whistles:

i"m selling a 92 lexus sc400  it run & drives the only thing thats wrong with this car is it smokes the trans is perfert its black with tan int,  i"m asking 1500 or o.b.o. -    p.s i don"t have the title i have a bill of sale for the car u can contact me at any time  u can e-mail at bnice05@msn.com          :cheers:

You're Weird, ha ha ha

i"m selling a 92 lexus sc400  it run & drives the only thing thats wrong with this car is it smokes the trans is perfert its black with tan int,  i"m asking 1500 or o.b.o. -    p.s i don"t have the title i have a bill of sale for the car u can contact me at any time   u can e-mail at bnice05@msn.com         :cheers:

You're Weird, ha ha ha

whats werid about me selling a car

i thought that wasnt allowed

what was"nt allowed

its allowed you just have to apply for one, but if you put in an application and someone can prove they own the car and maybe it was stolen (im not calling anyone a thief) your going to lose the car you just payed for