Maint Reqd Light Is On

04RX330

My RX330's MAINT REQD light is on, anyone has any experience on this??

My guess is that the car needs maitenance. :whistles:

Aside from the obvious, if u want to reset this light as it comes on when milage reaches certain #'s it is very easy to reset. Just check in your service books & it tells u how as I just did it. I believe u just turn on the key & push the reset trip mileage button & hold it down for 5 secs or so or until the dots disappear but read your book to make sure.

I hope this is the answer u want & not the 1st one given.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from the obvious, if u want to reset this light as it comes on when milage reaches certain #'s it is very easy to reset. Just check in your service books & it tells u how as I just did it. I believe u just turn on the key & push the reset trip mileage button & hold it down for 5 secs or so or until the dots disappear but read your book to make sure.

I hope this is the answer u want & not the 1st one given.

I looked at over the owner's manual (encyclopedia?) for this but didn't find it. I will look again, if you say it is there.

Gary

I am sure that some of you MUST have reset your Maintenance Required light but so far no definitive posts. I finally found it in the owners manual. Unfortunately, they label it differently than the light. What were the engineers thinking?

Anyhow, to reset your reminder light, put the key to the lock position. While pressing and holding the odometer/trip reset button, turn the key to run. Wait until the light goes out, about 5 seconds according to the manual, and then return the key to run.

Gary