Garage/gate Openners

denslexusgx470

i just bought a house in a gated community. now the clicker is old and falling apart, so i want to get rid of the clicker. now i wanna change the garage openner too but seems that i need to keep the old clicker for the gate (gate openner is on the garage door openner). seems like the HOA got all the houses in here the same brand garage door openners when they were new. i wanna replace it but seems that there aren't any clickers in home depot or lowe's that can be a good replacement. I got a clicker from home depot a week ago, but turns out that there needs to be a certain code (those buttons where like #1 is off, then 2 is on,, etc...) so that won't work with transfering the gate code.

i want a clicker that operates like the Homelink (just press down and it'll memorize it). any certain place that sells it??? :blink::huh:

Why can't you program it to your homelink one?

Or do you already have those 3 filled?

actually i need it for another car that doesnt have homelink. sorry i forgot to say about that. s ofar only 2 buttons will be filled up in the homelink once i get the new opener installed. ;)

You can buy homelinks on eBay or wreckers from other cars and they only use 2 wires to power them ,so they are real easy to add.

wait so ur saying that i can buy the homelink thru ebay, and install it on any car???? :huh: