Battery Support Question

doublea

yo, new to this forum, what a great resource! recently purchased a 91 es250. the battery mounting hardware is missing, and the battery is held down with a bungee. nice <_<

i need to order the correct battery mounting parts, so my question is: what parts do i need? i assume there's a support, a hold-down, maybe some bolts, etc. but unless i see a picture of the parts i don't really know what i'm missing.

i probably have more questions. i found this car for a great price, but knowing that it had some maintenance and other more issues that need to be resolved.

thanks for any help!

~a

Here's a pic of my battery hold down. Ignore the build up and the "anti theft" green knob...turned out to be more of an anti start device. Lol.

Welcome to the forums, there's more and more ES250 owners here, which is cool since I read one of Army's posts which said only 15,000 were brought to the US or something like that.

Stick around if you want to put in more power in your car, I'm getting turboe'd in the next few months. B)

post-18112-1132382172_thumb.jpg

great pic, thanks! looks like i'm missing the hold down bar, and that long bolt & nut.

more power you say? :rolleyes: do tell!

~a

Here's a pic of my battery hold down.  Ignore the build up and the "anti theft" green knob...turned out to be more of an anti start device.  Lol.

Welcome to the forums, there's more and more ES250 owners here, which is cool since I read one of Army's posts which said only 15,000 were brought to the US or something like that. 

Stick around if you want to put in more power in your car, I'm getting turboe'd in the next few months. B)

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=23967

That's Toysrme's thread which helped me decide on which to get and he told me the parts I would need to get the most out of the engine for the least amount of money. Although I was offered a fully paid for $30,000 car from my parents if I can get 2 quarters of straight A's...lol.