Just Got My Sc400 Pictures!

Nerpie

93 SC400 with 98k miles. Bought it from the 1st owner, a physician. Full service records from Lexus till 2002, then full records from independent shop.

Timing belt, power steering pump, bushings all changed at 90k miles with a buch of other stuff..

Here she is just washed and waxed.... pics are around 2 megs each, d/l for full size.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/komofo@sbcgl...lbum?.dir=/ef3a

93 SC400 with 98k miles.  Bought it from the 1st owner, a physician.  Full service records from Lexus till 2002, then full records from independent shop.

Timing belt, power steering pump, bushings all changed at 90k miles with a buch of other stuff..

Here she is just washed and waxed.... pics are around 2 megs each, d/l for full size.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/komofo@sbcgl...lbum?.dir=/ef3a

Beautiful car :cheers: I really do like a LEXUS bone stock, It is really a nice car. ;)

Beautiful car :cheers: I really do like a LEXUS bone stock, It is really a nice car. ;)

Yeah, you gotta love this car. Really clean looking ride, Nerpie. Love it in black (when it's clean and spotless). I really love it in that pearl white too. And my own color (silver spruce metallic) isn't bad either.

Gotta love the form factor of the first generation SCs! :D

Love it.

I've got the same car but a 92 - and I may just have to show you up and post a few pics of mine. It's a good feeling seeing some other dude go down the highway with the same exact car - expecially when it isn't a common car and it's in awesome condition!