New Owner With A Few Q's And Problems

Arkansawyer

OK guys, new owner of '93 LS400 and have been whipping her into shape. Timing belt, water pump, dist. caps, wires, plugs, pwr steering flush, tranny filter etc, etc.

Most info, if not all, from you knowledge posters. Thank you!

For the ones I haven't been able to rectify, I'm going to put them up under different posts so they will be easier to search later.

Now for the question. How do I PM or email another member? Just tried after registering and was unable to do so.

Again, thank you.

OK guys, new owner of '93 LS400 and have been whipping her into shape.  Timing belt, water pump, dist. caps, wires, plugs, pwr steering flush, tranny filter etc, etc. 

Most info, if not all, from you knowledge posters.  Thank you!

For the ones I haven't been able to rectify, I'm going to put them up under different posts so they will be easier to search later.

Now for the question.  How do I PM or email another member?  Just tried after registering and was unable to do so.

Again, thank you.

You should be able to PM after 20 contributing posts. Welcome to the club :cheers: