Headers Gs300 2001

At one point, Xerd made a set for the IS300 that fits on the GS300. I was hearing that their service was not that great though. I know one GS300 owner who put them on and then removed them. I can't remember why though.

At one point, Xerd made a set for the IS300 that fits on the GS300.  I was hearing that their service was not that great though.  I know one GS300 owner who put them on and then removed them.  I can't remember why though.

Thanks for the info neo, i saw lextasy has headers for the IS300 do think those could fit on the GS300.

Although it does not mean they are not out there, I hear of very few header installs. The 01-05 IS and 01-05 GS300 has pretty much the same engine. (The 98-00 ones are slightly different.) Headers for these IS and GS3 should fit although with so little info, no one knows for sure until they are installed.

Toyomoto makes some tubular headers for the IS300, it says it fits the IS 01-04, so I'm not sure if it'll fit the GS3. They are 450 bucks, you could always buy it and if it doesn't fit you can sell them in the FS section or on Ebay or something.

Headers benefits are really untested on the GS300. Because of this, they are not a popular mod. Unfortunately, any info on header fitment and gains would come from new pioneers who are willing to risk buying and installing a set.

Headers benefits are really untested on the GS300.  Because of this, they are not a popular mod.  Unfortunately, any info on header fitment and gains would come from new pioneers who are willing to risk buying and installing a set.

I will be the ginnie pig and install a set if someone wants to buy them for me. :lol: