Silverstar Fog Lights

I was thinking of placeing silverstar light bulbs i my fog lights. I was wondering if there any problem with over heating the housing. I understand the light run very hot.

Thanks

TAGGAR

No problem, I have had them for years. :cheers:

Had SilverStars in all 4 lights, high, low and Cool Blue in the fog lights. They only last one year and then they burn out. Called Silver Star and they said that 1 year is the average life of the bulb.n At $40 a set that is expensive to replace every 12 months or so. The Cool blue fog lights are still working. I am going to go with a aftermarket HID kit. In 3 years with the Silver Stars the HID would be paid for.

Good Luck which ever way you go TAGGAR.

Had SilverStars in all 4 lights, high, low and Cool Blue in the fog lights.  They only last one year and then they burn out.  Called Silver Star and they said that 1 year is the average life of the bulb.n  At $40 a set that is expensive to replace every 12 months or so.  The Cool blue fog lights are still working.  I am going to go with a aftermarket HID kit.  In 3 years with the Silver Stars the HID would be paid for.

By the way, I had one low beam burn out on me and I brought it back to checker auto where I purchased it and they gave me a new one free of charge. 2+ Yrs. now. :cheers:

Had SilverStars in all 4 lights, high, low and Cool Blue in the fog lights.  They only last one year and then they burn out.  Called Silver Star and they said that 1 year is the average life of the bulb.n  At $40 a set that is expensive to replace every 12 months or so.  The Cool blue fog lights are still working.  I am going to go with a aftermarket HID kit.  In 3 years with the Silver Stars the HID would be paid for.

By the way, I had one low beam burn out on me and I brought it back to checker auto where I purchased it and they gave me a new one free of charge. 2+ Yrs. now. :cheers:

I guess it all depends on where/who you buy the lights from. I bought mine from O'Reily's Auto Store.