Life Of Stablizer Bar Links

camlex

Hello,

With 167000, I hear little noise in front when i go over bump.I know for sure that is not Struts, mounts, lower arm control bushing, ball joints or stablizer bar bushing.

Also I did check links, they are not broke. Is anybody know the life or how to check?

Thanks,

When I put my RSB on around 80-90,000 miles. The end links were rusted shut. The rubber was starting to show age, but not cracking. This in a '93 that lived in Florida & Alabama all it's life.

The bushings were in good shape, but I swapped them to new ES units & greased them. Then greased thema gain after a few weeks.

I would try greasing the bushings & such if it's a squeak, or a groan type sound. If they dry you get noise.& ya eventually the end links go bad.

Hello,

With 167000, I hear little noise in front when i go over bump.I know for sure that is not Struts, mounts, lower arm control bushing, ball joints or stablizer bar bushing.

Also I did check links, they are not broke. Is anybody know the life or how to check?

Thanks,

try tightening that center bolt on top of your struts in the engine bay. i had a rubber-like knocking noise in the front passenger suspension several days ago. sounded like something was loose in the suspension or a bushing went bad. my mechanic shop spent couple days trying to diagnose it and thought the noise was coming from the endlinks. endlinks were replaced but noise was still there. then while i was watching a fellow mechanic bounced the front end of the car on the ground and immediately we noticed something wasn't quite right with that strut bolt. tightened it and noise was solved. my ES is same mileage as yours with struts, strut mounts and springs replaced early this year.