1998 Es Rh Headlight Assembly

metaspace

Somebody backed up on me yesterday at the red light and when cops came changed the statement that I bumped into her. Anyways it seems that this will not be resolved thru insurance and my passenger side headlight and corner light is broken. I have got the corner lights for pretty cheap but the headlights are more than $130 (used one) on ebay. Just wondering if anyone know where to get the used one for less. I have checked local junk yards and salvage houses but no luck.

As always replies/recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Can PM me at athar_zaidi@hotmail.com

You're most likely SOL. :cries:

It's extremely, eeeeeextremely rare for damage to be done on somebody's bumper, while being on a road, and the person in the rear position not be at fault.

I really hope you can pull it out & not be at-fault!

That price is as good as it gets AFAIK. Just grabbing good looking lights under $200 a pop is an accomplishment to me. Maybe somebody else can chime in, but I think $130 is a good deal from what I've always taken mental notes of!

I always tell people to call/email TAPRecycling. They have a good reputation in the general Toyota community.

Sorry to hear about the incident, and sucks even more that you're found at-fault by the cops and the other party, even though you're not. ES headlights pop up on Ebay every now and then, and some of them are actually sold from junkyards. Their prices are reasonable, but you should seriously inquire about the condition as each of the headlights differ greatly, and some may not be accurately represented on Ebay.