Request From 93 Es300 Owners

This is an odd request I'm sure. But we owned a 93 ES300 until my husband was hit head on flipping it off a bridge, totaling the car. Thank God he wasnt hurt, I know in any other vehicle he'd be lucky to walk away battered. Anyway, I am needing to know how wide the car is in the front. I need the widest measurement. I know it sounds weird and is definitely a strange request, but we're due in court for this accident this week. If you can help, please email me,

I was a member here a couple of years ago and always found you guys to be helpful. Hope you can help me in this pinch as well.

Ouch! I flipped the protege backwards off a 20' cliff & T boned someone that ran a stop sign in the rolla, but that's nothing to being hit head on~!

Just the widest part on the front? That'd be between the middle of the wheel arches. I'll get it when I get home with some squares, tho I have to question even when trying to be accurate - how accurate it will be. (That's the closest way I see of doing it that can be reproduced.)

So what happened? Bad repair<s>, or a party claiming no damage?

Got any pics?

Ouch! I flipped the protege backwards off a 20' cliff & T boned someone that ran a stop sign in the rolla, but that's nothing to being hit head on~!

Just the widest part on the front? That'd be between the middle of the wheel arches. I'll get it when I get home with some squares, tho I have to question even when trying to be accurate - how accurate it will be. (That's the closest way I see of doing it that can be reproduced.)

So what happened? Bad repair<s>, or a party claiming no damage?

Got any pics?

The problem is that I'd let insurance lapse and now my husband is being sued citing he was at fault. I honestly know it wasnt his fault, you can tell by the accident site, the inaccuracies in the police report etc. We are wanting to show that it was a narrow bridge and that it was a complete accident with both cars crowding the center line. So I am needing to see how wide our car was, along with the widths of the roadway and the other car. No pics, sorry, it was towed away and we never saw it again. I can say that the other driver was in a jeep and received serious injuries. Jaw broken in two places, over 200 stitches in his head, broken ankle and outr of work for a year. I realize the lawsuit wouldnt be happening if we were insured at the time. But the other party had just left my grandmother's home. My family knows these people and yet they are suing us, along with their own insurance company as a co-defendant. Really weird.

Thanks for your help though.

Ya, sadly now-a-days it doesn't even matter if it's family for some people.

Welp, the published specification is:

Wheelbase, in. 103.1

Overall Length, in. 187.8

Overall Width, in. 70.0

Overall Height, in. 53.9

So if the road is a tick under 5'8" a side there ya go.

I'll still take the measurements.