Engine Jerks When 2/3 Throttle Position

My sc300 has 130k miles and for some reason I drove it this morning and after about 10 minutes I started to notice that the car would jerk once every second when I put 2/3rd to full throttle one 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th gears. 1st gear it's too hard for me to tell. It starts happening right at 3000 rpm and continues all the way up. Any ideas on what the problem is? Is this called hesitation? I did switch to mobil 1 about 500 miles ago but the level is between min and max. About 800 miles ago my car would shake at idle when I first start the car up in the morning. It would go away after 15 seconds on startup. I checked air filter and it is clean. I took out the air intake to the throttle body and I cleaned that up and still the car jerks a bit. It feels as if the car is moving forward and backwards when it jerks.

I was reading an article on hesitation and it says that if you have it at 4000-7000 rpm or wide open throttle on Nissan 300ZX then it could be faulty spark plugs. It also says that excessive oil consumption can coat spark plugs. The previous owner of my sc said it eats up a lot of oil. Not only that but when I first drove it at night the lights would dim and radio would cut off when I touched the brakes. I ended up cleaning the battery terminal and connector and it helped but it still dims the headlights a bit. So could it be oil coated spark plugs and lack of voltage to them?

i might be more inclined to say it is fuel after thinking about it for a second

as the car is still insufficent at start up

get a fuel line pressure gauge and check it

since the pressure is still buidling when it first starts and when the throttle is pressed it will reduce the pressure and delivery of fuel