Anyone In Ma Have Their Windows Tinted

I called today to get a price on tinting my windows. They told me that the law in MA allows for 35% and because of that they will only put 50% on the doors which will get to about 35% with the factory tinting already there, and they will put 35% on the rear window. My question is will I be happy with only 35% or should I just forget about having it done?

04 GS300 Blk/Blk/Nav/ML/HID/Rear Spoiler

85 MB 380SL Diamond Blue/Navy

I called today to get a price on tinting my windows. They told me that the law in MA allows for 35% and because of that they will only put 50% on the doors which will get to about 35% with the factory tinting already there, and they will put 35% on the rear window. My question is will I be happy with only 35% or should I just forget about having it done?

I have tint on my car (ES) has 35%. It is not like 50% but I like it and happy with it. I think this law came into effect around 1986. Also the shop I go to will do whatever you want (darker) but they will not give you the lifetime warranty nor a receipt since it will be your issue, not there’s.

I like 35 since it helps and only cost around $100.

I have limo tints on my gs400 and it''s really dark and nice. However I do get pulled over by cops from time to time. But I'm in NYC so I'm not sure about you guys