Instrument Needles Dark

tyosh510

New to this site. I hope you can help. I own a 92 SC 300 and all my instrument needles are out. Is there a fix for this? Do I have to buy a new cluster and if so Am I going to need to take out a second mortgage on the house? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
New to this site.  I hope you can help.  I own a 92 SC 300 and all my instrument needles are out.  Is there a fix for this?  Do I have to buy a new cluster and if so Am I going to need to take out a second mortgage on the house?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Try www.lextech.org

New to this site.  I hope you can help.  I own a 92 SC 300 and all my instrument needles are out.  Is there a fix for this?  Do I have to buy a new cluster and if so Am I going to need to take out a second mortgage on the house?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Try www.lextech.org

www.lextech.org Is the best place to resolve the issues, I speak from experience. Brian is who you want to deal with. And the price is right in my book :cheers:

well, my Temperatuer gauge needle just died, so I decided to send it to Lextech. But I sent an email asking this question.

"If I buy the ultra-white background for $199.00, does that include the blue needles?"

That was my question. The answer was "all products are on the web site".

That did not even come close to answering my question. So I sent another email trying again to get an answer and they have ignored the question for two days.

I give up. I have found a place here in the DFW area that will paint the needles either flourescent red or orange. I am going to try that first.

THe Lextech solution seems to be the best, but I just do not like the attitude that I got in the email.

well, my Temperatuer gauge needle just died, so I decided to send it to Lextech. But I sent an email asking this question.

"If I buy the ultra-white background for $199.00, does that include the blue needles?"

That did not even come close to answering my question. So I sent another email trying again to get an answer and they have ignored the question for two days.

I give up. I have found a place here in the DFW area that will paint the needles either flourescent red or orange. I am going to try that first.

THe Lextech solution seems to be the best, but I just do not like the attitude that I got in the email.

If you can pull the cluster yourself then you can paint them yourself in less than 15 minutes, Why send it out?

If you can pull the cluster yourself then you can paint them yourself in less than 15 minutes, Why send it out?

Actually, you are right. My buddy, who is a mechanic and has done all of the repairs on my car, says that we can do it our selves. Probably a week from this coming Saturday. I am on a trip this weekend.

I will post some pics when it is done.