New York Mechanic Who Does Wonders?!?

Does anyone know of a good mechanic in NYC for Lexus? I might need a transmission flush.

My GS300 shifts rougher now that I have 87k miles on it. Also, when i step on the gas there seems to be very LITTLE POWER until 2k RPM. At about 2k revs the car pulls harder as if I just started stepping on the gas. From a red light though some times the car feels like it's barely moving until 2k, sometimes the same happens from a rolling start. Has anyone experience this?

Does anyone know of a good mechanic in NYC for Lexus? I might need a transmission flush.

My GS300 shifts rougher now that I have 87k miles on it. Also, when i step on the gas there seems to be very LITTLE POWER until 2k RPM. At about 2k revs the car pulls harder as if I just started stepping on the gas. From a red light though some times the car feels like it's barely moving until 2k, sometimes the same happens from a rolling start. Has anyone experience this?

Try resetting the tranny ecm, search for how <_<

• 2 months later...

is that under normal throttle, light throttle or heavy throttle applications? does it feel like its banging into gear? I know someone whos a lexus tech thats might be able to help you, if you're interested I'll let him know.