Best Way To Clean Nav Screen?

tachy

what is the best/easiest way to clean nav screen?

I originally bought a pack of these all purpose wipes from windex that seemed to work well, until I read the lexus manual which said to avoid window cleaners or chemicals and to use notebook screen cleaner instead

I then bought these little 3M wipes from comp usa, which were a little pricey, but when you read the label, they are nothing more than alcohol and water. They also dont seem to clean as well as the multipurpose wipes but I do not want to use the windex wipes if they are likely to ruin my screen. The alcohol ones seem to sometimes dry streaky.

Any thoughts appreciated. It seems something I can use easily and fairly frequently, cause the screen seems to accumulate fingerprints fairly quickly

I bought these things at some computer store designed to clean "LCD screens" like the nav screens.

Each little "packet" has a wet wipe, and a dry one....You take the wet one and rub it all over the screen, and quickly take the dry one and dry it before it dries...No streaks AT ALL, and the screen is perfectly clean.

I don't have them on me, they're in the LS which my wife has out somewhere now. when i get them i can give you the exact product name. They're excellent!

I bought these things at some computer store designed to clean "LCD screens" like the nav screens.

Each little "packet" has a wet wipe, and a dry one....You take the wet one and rub it all over the screen, and quickly take the dry one and dry it before it dries...No streaks AT ALL, and the screen is perfectly clean.

I don't have them on me, they're in the LS which my wife has out somewhere now. when i get them i can give you the exact product name. They're excellent!

Are they the sparco compucessory wet/dry pack. I did a search for wet and dry and came up with that. Perhaps I will try them when I run out of the 3M ones which are only wet. I would think by drying them, perhaps you get less streaks. I guess I could dry the ones I have with a paper towel as well, and perhaps will get the same effect.