Rims For '04 Es330 Help

crwmlw

Hi all Im brand new to the forum, just signed up today. My wife has an '04 ES330 with the factory 16" rim, what are some options fornicer rims without pimping it out? I'd say nice 16's or 17"s ? Are there factory chrome rims from Lexus I can get? thanks a lot, Chuck

Factory chrome rims will run you $350 to $500 depending on where you get them.

Another option would be to have you alloys chromed.

Last option would be to check out www.tirerack.com and go through their wheel selection routine as you will be able to see the rim in question on a picture of an 04 ES.

Keep in mind the higher you go above 16" the less the ride will be like the stock rims. You will sacrifice smoothness for size. But 18" do look sharp!!! ;)

steviej

Factory chrome rims will run you $350 to $500 depending on where you get them.

Another option would be to have you alloys chromed.

Last option would be to check out www.tirerack.com and go through their wheel selection routine as you will be able to see the rim in question on a picture of an 04 ES.

Keep in mind the higher you go above 16" the less the ride will be like the stock rims.  You will sacrifice smoothness for size.  But 18" do look sharp!!!  ;)

steviej

Also keep in mind that the appearance is a very personal issue. Personally, I don't like the looks of 17 or 18" tires on this car. What really matters is what YOU think, not what anyone else here thinks.

I know what you mean, the stock 02-04 wheels are pretty plain and I've long labored over whether or not to replace them with chromes.

Another thing you might want to look at is what does Toyota have in that size that will work? Anything from a Camry, Avalon, Solara etc will bolt right up and your Lexus center caps will snap right in. They have a wheel similar to ours on the Camry for instance but that has a machined finish which is sharp...