Fantasy Football

indiasfinest

hey im in a private league in fantasy football and just wondering if anyone else plays...my team is straight up Gs Indian Thugs and here are my players...im 2-0 the 1st week i put up 123 points and last week i put up 63..heres my team

Marc Bulger

Priest Holmes

Corey Dillon

Randy Moss

Steve Smith

Tony Gonzales

Bills D/ST

Adam Vinietry

those r my starters...

Although I am a huge football fan, I never got into the fantasy league. probably because I think that College football is 10 times better than the NFL (plus the lousy Redskins haven't done anything in a while).

My wife on the otherhand loves fantasy football. She had trouble last wek deciding whether to put in Tom Brady or Ben Rothlesberger when the Pats took on the Steelers. Against my advice she choose Brady and gave up a few points.

I do watch NFL but I enjoy colleg football much more. I especially like it this year with Virginia Tech doing so well. The only online kind of thing I play is Mike Arlo's fantasy racing on 1069thefox.com I have had a couple good weeks but others have done much better.