What Size Rims?

I agree that 20s should be the biggest you should go. 21s might work depending on the style but the ride will be crap since the tire sidewall will be so small. I would stay away from 22s. There really is not a good way to make this work.

Thanks for the help, I guess I will go with 20". I already have some 20"x9" +35mm offset Giovanna Cassino rims, but after reading how tight it was to fit an 8.5 on the front by NEO I might have to get some new rims. I have heard of people shaving or rolling fenders, but I have no idea what that means. Do you just take out the plastic cover in the wheel well or do you actually do something to the metal? What do you all think, will my rims fit and if so how?

20x9 +35 is going to be close in the front. I am looking at getting 20x9 +38 and your wheels are 3mm more outbound. You will need fender work. I am just unsure what it will take. You will need to roll the fenders and possibly run the camber slightly negative. You can also run stretched tires instead but ride quality will suffer a bit.

The wheel will fit the rear just fine.

As for the fender mods, if you look at the wheel well at the fenders, you will see a lip that is covered by a black plastic trim. When you shave the fender, you are cutting of parts (or all) of this lip to make space for the wheels. When you roll, you are (using different techniques/tools) to bend that lip up and in, again to make room for the wheels.