Rx300 Air Bag Light

xsubzeroz

Can anyone tell me please how to reset air bag light. I have 2002 RX300 and car was in accident. I've replaced air bags and seat belts but the air bag light is ON. Please let me know what I can do to reset the light. I know that it can be done but don't know how. Thank you for any help.

I had my seats reupholstered in the ford exploder that was replaced by my 400h. A friend took out the seats and i have the airbag lite on the dash since the seats were removed. We have replaced the seats and plugged everything backin. To get rid of the dash lite i removed the battery cables and reconnected them. This woked for my problem, however i never had airbag deployment. Some repair shops and certainly the dealer have the ablity to reset your system.

Thanks. The only one problem is that deal will always tell you that you need new computer and even thou they can reset it without problems. It takes them 5 min. to do it. They would charge about $50 but for new compute it would be in hundreds $$. I will try to bring it to dealer.