Need Some Help

AznChick

I got my 01' GS 300 in March and now I wanna start modifying it. My problem is I don't know where to start and I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg. Please help me...give me some ideas on how to get my car looking better than it already does and where to find the parts.

• 7 months later...

I got my 01' GS 300 in March and now I wanna start modifying it. My problem is I don't know where to start and I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg. Please help me...give me some ideas on how to get my car looking better than it already does and where to find the parts.

I'm surprised that in seven months there hasn't been a reply! I would start with a nice set of wheels & tires, say 18's, and after that perhaps a body kit. Next up, do a cat-back exhaust. I'd also get a set of lowering springs and performance shocks too. Perhaps after that a nice sound system. It all depends on your budget and sense of taste and your imagination. There's lots available for your car, so take your time to check out what's available within your budget. Luxurymods.com is a good site to check out, and their prices seem to be good. I've had good experiences ordering from them.

Hope this helps!