Headlights

take the whole headlight housing off the car. Bake them in the oven until the glue (or whatever the technical name is) is soft enough to pull the lense off. Clean the inside. Bake them again to soften up the glue. Put back together and add some silicone to make sure no moisture gets back in.

I dont know details of the process because I havent done it yet, but if you go to Honda-tech.com, you'll find plenty of write ups on how to do it correctly. Don't think just because it's a honda-forum, that it's a bunch of ricers that dont know what they're doing. That is probably one of the best honda forums on the web right now. Plenty of credible mechanics/info on that forum. Dont be scared, follow the steps given and it should come out just fine.

Just came to mind.....search for a FAQ about detailing thread in the appearance/cosmetic section, SHOULD be covered in there. If not, I know there are multiple write ups on that forum.

the headlight covers on my 01 300 are cloudy inside.  i tried cleaning the outside, but seems ok, but the inside are not clear.  any advice?  thx

Are you sure is cloudy on the inside or there is moister inside the headlight? I bought a can of PLEXUS (no relation to Lexus) to clean my wife's BMW plastic rear window, and then I used it to clean my headlights. What a difference. I just spray on the lens, let it stay on for about 10 minutes, and then buffed it. Amazing results.

Herk

If it's condensation, what I said will work perfect. You can also try wet sanding them with 2000 grit wet/dry sandpaper and then polish them using turtle wax, I believe.....that or mothers, plastic polish. Gets out all the little nics and hazyness then polish them to a shine.

For the wetsanding, get yourself a spray bottle (anyone will work), some soap, 2000 grit paper....and this is kind of hard to find, but you'll also need water :P. Put about the size of a quarter's worth of soap in the bottle, dilute it with some water. Get the surface wet, sand it making sure you keep the surface wet (lubricates the sand paper and prevents gunk clogging up on the sandpaper). After you feel all the nics are out, or you're happy with how they feel, just follow the directions on the back of the plastic polish (assuming they're plastic and not glass).