Intake For 99 Rx300 ?

ravenracer

So i was playign with my air filter u know n kind of liek the sound it makes so I mthinking about getting a INTAKE. I went to advanced and asked them if they have a K & N intake for u prbly now the asnswrr Umm NOO. SO does anyone have any idea where i can get one online or so ,a good one n possible increase some Hp ++ n good sounddd ??

So i was playign with my air filter u know n kind of liek the sound it makes so I mthinking about getting a INTAKE. I went to advanced and asked them if they have a K & N intake for u prbly now the asnswrr Umm NOO. SO does anyone have any idea where i can get one  online or so ,a good one n possible increase some Hp ++ n good sounddd ??

www.ajusa.com, best price. Also you can make a CAI in place of the intake resonator, I have done it with $15 home depot plumbing parts.

So i was playign with my air filter u know n kind of liek the sound it makes so I mthinking about getting a INTAKE. I went to advanced and asked them if they have a K & N intake for u prbly now the asnswrr Umm NOO. SO does anyone have any idea where i can get one  online or so ,a good one n possible increase some Hp ++ n good sounddd ??

www.ajusa.com, best price. Also you can make a CAI in place of the intake resonator, I have done it with $15 home depot plumbing parts.

THAT SOUNDSSS PRETTY CRAZYY BUT COOL IN SOMEWAY , What ABout the MAss AIRFLOW SEnSOr it Has to Placed at the CAI someways right Otherwise CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is gonna come on And Do u have any specss and what pARTss for the CAI and The Size Of the FILTER, and BRAND and maybe some pics so i can perform the INSTALLLS better u know ECTTT THNXX N Have u heard of the DRAGON n WEAPON R INTAKE OUT there is it Good ? , IS the 99 MODEL INTAKE OF RX300 same AS 2000 ?

THAT SOUNDSSS PRETTY CRAZYY BUT COOL IN SOMEWAY , What ABout the MAss AIRFLOW SEnSOr it Has to Placed at the CAI someways right Otherwise CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is gonna come on And Do u have any specss and what pARTss for the CAI and The Size Of the FILTER, and BRAND and maybe some pics so i can perform the INSTALLLS better u know ECTTT THNXX N Have u heard of the DRAGON n WEAPON R INTAKE OUT there is it Good ? , IS the 99 MODEL INTAKE OF RX300 same AS 2000 ?

No need to mess with MAF, I just replaced the intake resonator with a air horn to connect to stock air box with a panel drop in K&N.

Wearpon R is short ram, it increase air flow but sucks in hot air inside the engine bay. My setup has cool air from outside the engine bay and more flows.

DIY CAI

No need to mess with MAF, I just replaced the intake resonator with a air horn to connect to stock air box with a panel drop in K&N.

Wearpon R is short ram, it increase air flow but sucks in hot air inside the engine bay. My setup has cool air from outside the engine bay and more flows.

DIY CAI

THAnkk im gonn chek itt out it wil be my next projectt

Hey wasup Ok I just finished it wasnt that HARD Bhought A K& N Panel Filter and Repalced it. I bought the otehr stuff form Home depot n SEARS. I dont say any difference in SOUND or SO but i guess performance could have changed only way to find out is DYNO. Kind was more excited for some Intake Soundd BUttt I guess nott ALtho i guess this is a safe way for an intake .

Hey wasup Ok I just finished it wasnt that HARD Bhought A K& N Panel Filter and Repalced it. I bought the otehr stuff form Home depot n SEARS. I dont say any difference in SOUND or SO but i guess performance could have changed only way to find out is  DYNO. Kind was more excited for some Intake Soundd BUttt I guess nott ALtho i guess  this is a safe way for an intake .

Sound is as quiet as with intake resonator, which makes me suspect that the resonator is for dampening idle roughness. I noticed a little more vibration at idle but since I installed SUN Hyer Voltage System, it is now even quieter than stock setup.

My wife noticed the HP gain because she must go up a deep hill on the way to work. Before the mod she can feel the car is choking while leaving tranny at "D", now she noticed better acceleration. Enjoy...