Overhead Tv

I have seen several cars with the overhead TV's that are usually in the SUV's. I am sure that with the moon roof things may be a little more complicated as well as the view being affected. Has anyone seen or have an overhead TV in there GS? If so by it being most likely a LCD screen is it visible by both rear passengers? I am kind of thinking of getting an overhead TV with an actuator that when I press a switch it will come down or retract. I welcome any and all suggestions.

I have seen several cars with the overhead TV's that are usually in the SUV's. I am sure that with the moon roof things may be a little more complicated as well as the view being affected. Has anyone seen or have an overhead TV in there GS? If so by it being most likely a LCD screen is it visible by both rear passengers? I am kind of thinking of getting an overhead TV with an actuator that when I press a switch it will come down or retract. I welcome any and all suggestions.

To make things easy, you should just get the headrest type of monitors. Check out the following link:

http://www.vizualogic.com/

oh...the way i have mine mounted is after the sunroof...its actually pretty strong right there to hold the weight of the screen

So does it fold up when your are not viewing it? I was thinking if I go this route that I would have some actuator hooked up so that I can have it open and close by pressing a button.

To make things easy, you should just get the headrest type of monitors. Check out the following link:

http://www.vizualogic.com/

Thanx for the link. This info is quite useful.

Cheers

:cheers: