$50 Part To Make Nav Voice Command

civi

I tried asking this question back on the 27th of Aug. and got no answer on the tech forum. Of course it was in a topic that had been going for awhile, so maybe that was it.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11029&hl=backup%20%20add&st=0

My question was:

Does anyone know if I can add the voice command option to my car using this little upgrade ? 02 ES300. Oh yeah, how about more of the options, like the back up camera and such too ?

Thanks

This topic was about a $50 dollar part to make your NAV voice control or similar and I wanted to know if this was possible on mine along with the little backup camera too.

check mine out. www.mercdocs.com under the lexus section

Oh, very nice indeed. I assume the DVD in the glovebox is for the flip down and not for watching on the NAV ? What kind of flip down did you use ?

Very nice and clean. What particular devices did you use to get the camera shot from the rear to show on the NAV ?

Oh yeah...and what did you pay for all this to be done. I want the camera for sure in the car (to go on when we go into "R"), but the DVD player would be nice too. I'm torn between getting one in the headrest...

Thanks ! NICE !