What Is A Good Lease Price

jm10388

I was looking on the Lexus website and although it says the Golden Opportunity Sales event ends Sept 5th, if you click on special leasing and financing it says on a footnote ends 9/30/05. So I do not know what that means. Does anyone know the details of the Golden Opportunity Sales event? They have not been published so I am led to belive I can get the same deal if not better deal at the end of Septemeber because it will get closer to 2006.

Have you got any lease quotes yet from any Lexus dealers? If so, what are they? :unsure: Prices will vary from dealer to dealer (sometimes by quite a bit per month) & don't be afraid to negotiate the monthly payment they qoute you. Many just see a lease monthly payment (as opposed to a finance monthly payment) which it should be significantly less than the finance rate (your only paying on the portion & time of the lease & car). Even if it's $15 - $20 per month less than another dealer......the money is better in your pocket than the dealers. Good Luck! B)

:cheers:

As someone who has been privy to many a lease negotiation, always negotiate the price first, then the payment. When you negotiate on payments you loose because there are too many ways for the dealer to hide profit in the deal. Get a price you're comfortable with, then shop dealers with that price to get lease payments.

You'll always come out ahead that way.

As someone who has been privy to many a lease negotiation, always negotiate the price first, then the payment. When you negotiate on payments you loose because there are too many ways for the dealer to hide profit in the deal. Get a price you're comfortable with, then shop dealers with that price to get lease payments.

You'll always come out ahead that way.

Agreed. B)

:cheers: