Center Blower Soeed Too High.

rocky2

Does anyone know how to turn the center blower vent speed down? Even in the slower speed setting air seems to blow too hard. There seems no way to block the airflow as on side vents, other than shutting down the system entirely. On my BMW in the slowest position you can barely feel the airflow.

This question is on a RX 400h. I was told however, except for certain features of the ac compressor, evaporator, and use of touch control on nav screen to control screen to pick 1 of 5 fan speeds, the system is same as RX 330.

Does anyone know how to turn the center blower vent speed down?  Even in the slower speed setting air seems to blow too hard.  There seems no way to block the airflow as on side vents, other than shutting down the system entirely.  On my BMW in the slowest position you can barely feel the airflow.

This question is on a RX 400h. I was told however, except for certain features of the ac compressor, evaporator, and use of touch control on nav screen to control screen to pick 1 of 5 fan speeds, the system is same as RX 330.

Select mixed, dash & footwell, air outflow mode.

Yep, mix the flow like stated and you will be fine.

Did you also know that when in Auto mode you can you can adjust thw airflow mode (where it comes out) and you are still in auto mode for the desired temps you want? Just that your Auto light will not be on.....nice feature I like

Does anyone know how to turn the center blower vent speed down?  Even in the slower speed setting air seems to blow too hard.  There seems no way to block the airflow as on side vents, other than shutting down the system entirely.  On my BMW in the slowest position you can barely feel the airflow.

Select mixed, dash & footwell, air outflow mode.

THANKS

Yep, mix the flow like stated and you will be fine.

Did you also know that when in Auto mode you can you can adjust thw airflow mode (where it comes out) and you are still in auto mode for the desired temps you want?  Just that your Auto light will not be on.....nice feature I like

THANKS