I Am On A Quest!

Hi guys.. In Japan here. We have a monthly magazine called VIP Style.. Anyways, its basically a mag that features Luxury vehicles that have been customed and what have you..

Anyways, I see so many vehicles that have been customed and modified, that there must be somewhere that we are able to get mods for our cars..

My thinking is this.. Surely Toyota (Lexus) wouldnt go to the trouble of designing and building all of these cars, and then create one (Windom ES300) and then have it so technically different from the rest of its fleet that nothing could be interchangable on it? Now I understand that some camry parts fit and match the Es, but surely other parts from other vehicles must be suited? ie: tail lights, spoilers etc....

Anyways. Give me your thoughts!

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

vip is one wicked mag

i love it

even though i can't understand a dmn thing

as well as options

both are what gave me my inspiration to do mine

i was and am trying to get the jdm vip style to my kit with the smooth edges

there are older issues that do have a grille and a few other parts out there

look for a guy named kumo in japan he has a windom and a few nice touches including a gorgeous front lip

from a company called pront

look for him and you might have your ace in the hole

then you can try and set me up with the company

lol

good luck

In the latest edition of VIP Style. There is a young guy here, that has custom designed a late model Toyota Celsior, and put a BMW front end on it... If I had a scanner, I would take a picture.. Anyways, its not my taste, but atleast it proves that mods from other cars shouls fit ours.. Just something to ponder!

:ph34r: Chris :ph34r:

with the right amount of bondo anything will fit

i have seen the kidney grilles for bmw on tons of other cars and they look horrible

just a matter of taste

like i love chrome rims on a luxury car

but would never do that to a sportier car like my civic or even a supra and ferrari whcih i have seen and think it is just nasty looking

but hey some have mroe money than sense