Hids With Pics

kingomar007

I recently installed the HIDynamic 8000K Kit into my 98 lx470's headlights and foglights. here are some pics, as i know this has been a hot topic amongst lx470 owners.

i recently installed the HIDynamic kit 8000K into my 98 lexus lx470 for both the headlights and foglights. I am definitely pleased with the results. the installation was pretty easy since the car already came with projectors.

here's a pic from the side with the fogs. the lights aren't as blue as they look in the pictures. there's a really noticeable, but tasteful tint of blue, but not as blue as in the picture.

P8160202.jpg

here's another one without fogs

P8160201.jpg

passenger side with fogs

P8160199.jpg

passenger side no fogs

P8160203.jpg

here's a closeup

P8160207.jpg

i also changed the parking lights on the side to get the white color too. they were 194 bulbs so i just replaced them 5-LED side markers. you can compare the DRL with the parking light to see the difference. they used to be the same color

P8160214.jpg

while i was ordering the 194 bulbs, i decided to order a couple more for the license plate lights in the back. it looks pretty cool

P8160215.jpg

and i got 7443 tower LEDs, in the same white color, for the reverse lights

P8160210.jpg

P8160209.jpg

finally, here's one from faraway

P8160212.jpg

hope you guys liked it.