Sc300 Low Beam Fogging

whats up!....nothing here except a foggy passenger side low beam light, does anyone know how to fix this (in detail) without buying a new $350 light?? i sure would like to know because they are sealed...thanks alot

I had the same problem, and I fixed mine without opening it up. I removed the lamp, took out all the bulbs, to allow for as much air passage as possible. Also be sure to remove the round rubber bezel around the main headlamp(it twists off). Then I let it sit out in the sun for a few hours upside down, and all the moisture went away. Put it back in, and its been fine for close to a week now. Good Luck.

B) Check out page 14 or 15 and try resealing the headlight. Make sure the check valve is still there on your vent hose and that your sockets still have a good rubber seal. If your check valve is gone and you cant get any used one,then seal the vents.I resealed 3 units already and it gets easier everytime....Good luck.. :D :cheers: